Monday, May 6, 2013

Our Privacy is important!


One of my classmates wrote a post called “Privacy...what'sthat?” and it talks about a bill HB1608 that hopefully will set stronger restrictions whenever police want to access our cellphones, texts, Facebook, etc. I kind of disagree when she’s saying that police should access our cellphones but just if they have a warrant. I think everyone should have their own privacy with or without a warrant, I don’t have anything to hide from police but I think we should respect everybody’s privacy. It would be different if police thinks somebody is suspicious and they want to investigate, other than that, I say no to police accessing our privacy. I understand, we can’t do anything and maybe our opinion doesn't even matter but like my classmate said, where’s our privacy? Privacy…..what’s that?

Mexico right now is full of crimes and corrupts; over there literally everybody could have access to your phone, texts, Facebook, etc. One of my uncle’s friends was talking to somebody from his family, they were talking about how bad Mexico is right now and a lot more things; within a week somebody came to his house and yelled at him and put a gun in his head saying that that was the last time he talks about how bad Mexico is and a bunch of other things with somebody, that he was going to be monitored and they were going to have access to his cellphone to see what calls he would make and what was he going to talk about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment