Tuesday, April 2, 2013

We shouldn't support it!


We shouldn’t support legalizing guns, don’t we understand that by legalizing guns is just going to create more crimes and violence? I understand some people want this new plan to happen just so that we can defend ourselves from crimes but what’s the point if we will be part of that violent scenario as well. Crimes will always exist there’s not a date or time that we can avoid them, having a gun with us will maybe makes us experience something that many of us maybe will regret doing.

I think legalizing guns will only cause more and more problems; our kids will learn bad habits growing up and I say bad habits because that’s how I see legalizing a gun, as a bad “habit.” I personally don’t feel capable and/or prepare to be carrying a gun with me all the time; many people are used to having a gun but it might be for a different reason perhaps hunting. I know many of people will agree and support gun legalizing because they might think that, not just because having a gun means that they will kill somebody for self defense but you never know what will happen, plus if many of those people think that way, what’s the point of having to carry a gun with you if you will maybe freeze and do nothing to defend yourself.

I think we’re making such a big deal with all of this gun legalizing, Texas doesn’t have that much crimes yet, I know we shouldn’t wait for them to occur so that we can do something about it but, look at Mexico, its horrible over there and not even like that with that much violence people want to have a gun.

One more thing, I think that most of the time violence/problems/confrontations will only occur if you’re doing something wrong. If you’re acting bad then bad things will happen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment